Redfox Home Services, LLC is an unbiased, third party working for you. We have the experience and expertise to assess hundreds of components of the home, to help one better understand the condition of the property and avoid unwanted surprises.
- State of the art reporting software and mobile office for onsite reports
- Inspection reports emailed sameday
- Reports also available on-line 24/7
- Digital photos to identify deficiencies
- Complementary “Preferred vendor list” available if needed
- Member of ASHI and DMAAR
- Supre Key access if needed
Townhome = $200
Single Family under 1000 sq ft. = $250
Single Family 1000-2500 sq ft. = $300
Single Family 2501-3500 sq ft. = $400
Single Family 3501-4500sq ft. = $500
Single Family above 4501 sq ft. = $600
Free air pressure test on any foreclosures (if warranted).
Foreclosed home sales are consistently on the rise. RHS realizes that while the price of the home may look attractive, most foreclosed home sales are sold “as is” and do not have a seller’s disclosure document. Any history or problems associated with the home are unknown.
A Redfox Home Services inspector has the knowledge to:
- Reveal items that went unnoticed upon first glance of the home
- Fill in any blanks or questions you may have regarding the history of the home, such as the age of the home, age of the roof and other past concerns
- Unveil items that require repair that the bank will not fix, allowing you to calculate the maintenance budget in advance
FOR HOME BUYERS
Purchasing a home is one of the biggest investments you will make. For peace of mind, it’s important to understand everything possible regarding the home you are about to purchase. RHS property inspections are designed to meet strict industry standards and cover all major systems in the home.
A property inspection should be ordered immediately after reaching a written purchase agreement with the seller. Most real estate purchase agreements include a clause making the purchase contingent on a home inspection.
FOR HOME SELLERS
When selling your own home or using a Realtor, having a home inspection report available for interested buyers can add credibility and help sell your home faster. RHS’s home seller’s inspections include:
- Pre-listing inspections: Research shows eight out of 10 home buyers nationwide obtain a home inspection.
- For Sale by Owner inspections: After deciding to sell your own home, it’s important to make sure it’s in the best possible condition so you can be credible and confident in front of prospective buyers.
An RHS prelisting inspection can help you:
- Raise buyer confidence and trust
- Receive top dollar for your home
- Sell your home faster
- Avoid closing delays
- Reduce liability through full disclosure
- Provide proof to the buyer of your home’s condition
- Be alert to safety concerns that may be an immediate concern to your family
- Fix minor maintenance issues for better showing results
FOR NEW CONSTRUCTION
The typical home contains hundreds of different components. While these components should be assembled to your satisfaction, hundreds of thousands of homeowners realize that at least one of these components suffers from a construction defect. Most defects go unnoticed unless a qualified inspector unveils them. RHS’s new construction inspection services include:
- Pre-closing inspection: A pre-closing assessment of all the major structural and mechanical components of the home.
- Builder’s Warranty inspection: An inspection done before your 12-month builder’s warranty expires.
- Construction Progress inspection: Helps you monitor the progress of each critical phase of construction from the foundation to the finishing touches.